Friday, July 18, 2014

Sacred Anointing Oils, Crystals, And Teas

I just found what looks to be a reputable supplier of Sacred Annointing Oils. I'm not really sure how their prices compare to other sites....but I thought I'd share the resource with you.


They also have a pretty good selection of crystals and stones. Be sure to check out the selection of teas under Metaphysical Products. I hope everyone is having a good day! I'm beginning to believe, as the day progresses, that the Tarot Card we got this morning has been pretty accurate. I really do have a feeling of something forming....an idea....or that an idea that I had at one time and have forgotten about needs to be called back up into memory and taken a look at. See if there are any possibilities in bringing the idea to fruition, or if the idea is outdated and needs to be filed away. I want to plan for what lies ahead. Which direction am I going to go in first?  

Enjoy Life!

No comments: