Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Wolf And The Ovvum Of Shakti



I am going through some very, very interesting days. I feel such a connection with the Divine One and with the forces of nature in and around me. Some of the things that I experienced yesterday evening were intense. And I say that in a good way. I had been reading in the Tantrik glossary that I had found. I had read about Mica being the ovvum of Shakti. It just so happens I have a nice piece of mica on my Earth table. I went to my Sacred Space and moved it into a more prominent place. I moved on to other subjects and forgot about the mica. Later in the evening I started winding down and I began my evening prayers. I take my time with my evening prayers, doing it in gradual small steps and incorporating my prayers into wrapping my daily activities up for the night. I was standing in the circle facing North and my Earth table and was gently swaying as I meditated and prayed. Suddenly the image of a wolf popped into my head. I immediately thought of the Earth element and looked over at my table. The last of the evening light combined with the light from the candle flame was causing the mica to reflect an aurora of color. I gazed at that and felt myself surrounded by an incredible hardwood forest. I was excited to see the wolf's full-size image there in front of me in my mind. I was only able to enjoy it for a moment because I guess from my excitement (I had trouble just "being" with the wolf...I tried...but my mind within my mind was skipping around too much) the wolf ran off. It was super nice while it lasted. I continued to enjoy the play of colors on the mica and went on with my evening prayers.

This morning has had a more direct approach about coming into being than yesterday's morning. I think I have read about a Hindu Goddess or Deity associated with the Dawn before. I'll have to put that on my list of things to get into today....I just had a thought about last night. What if I had sort of tapped into the energy of Shakti through my Mica and Shiva manifested as a Wolf in my mind to see what was up. Interesting...

Enjoy Life!

No comments: