Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Realization

Two things have happened that have caused me to have to kind of step back from my blog for a bit. The first is the fact that last weekend I came down with Bell’s Palsy. I had thought I could continue on as though nothing were wrong and not even mention it but I was wrong. I didn’t realize that there would be pain involved. The first couple of days I had sporadic pain that was pretty intense but it always seemed to subside. Now it is an almost constant ache and throb along with a continuous feeling of discomfort. To be honest with you, most of the time now I am downright miserable.

The second thing that happened was that I ran across the sources I had taken my Chakra notes from. I realized that I had just about copied everything word for word. I had to take all the posts I had done down. Not only that, I also realized just how truly ignorant I am on the subject. I have got to do a lot more research and study before I am able to write about the subject intelligently. I am trying my best not to get disillusioned but it’s really hard. If I hadn’t gone through this overwhelmed, almost disillusioned feeling before I might give up. It always seems to pass and I have some breakthrough in understanding though. I just have to keep plugging away as best I can.

Enjoy life guys!

No comments: