Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Vajrayogini - The Trauma Goddess

Morning prayers this morning turned into afternoon prayers instead today. The hardships I am facing are starting to take their toll on me. It also seems that everyone around me is facing some sort of hardship that is making it difficult for them to move forward. I thought of Vajrayogini and thought I'd introduce you to her if you didn't know about her before now.


  Vajrayogini drinks and transforms the negative karma of her devotees.



In 2006 Miranda Shaw wrote that "The Diamond Female" is the supreme deity of the Tantrik Tradition. No male Buddha, including her divine consort, approaches her in metaphysical or practical import. You can learn more here: Vajrayogini - The Trauma Goddess Don't forget to use the link at the bottom of the page to read a meditation on how Vajrayogini can purify the Buddhist practitioner of past traumas. It's a pretty cool read...almost like a guided visualization...

Enjoy Life!

No comments: