Monday, August 18, 2014

Thor Rumbles Through


Thor's Journey to Geirrodsgard by Lorenz Frolich

Yesterday morning might have been direct and to the point but the day was anything but. By day's end I was mentally drained and physically dragging. Evening prayers even seemed a chore. I woke up later than usual again this morning but not so late that I missed Thor rumble through. He didn't linger and he was just sort of grumbling a bit as he made his way. I would have missed it if I hadn't rolled over when I did. I had a gentle rain over misty trees view to greet me as I woke up. I thought briefly about Thor, he who was said to preside over the air, who governed the thunder and lightning, the winds and rains, he who heralded fair weather and the abundance of crops.

My thoughts logically ran to Odin, Thor's Father.....


Odin The Wanderer by Georg von-Rosen

Looks like a Norse mythology kind of day...

Enjoy Life!


No comments: