Friday, August 1, 2014

Today's Gift From The Cards: Four Of Wands

For most, drawing this card is like waking up to blue skies, comfortable temperatures, and wanting to play. I didn't want to influence anyone's interpretation of The Devil card the other day so I didn't mention that I really dislike it. Trust me, I felt its influence in my life...especially yesterday. This card however usually tells us that it is time to celebrate and rejoice. Laugh, be lighthearted, and let your inner child come out. For some of us though, I think myself included, it tells us that we are wanting to experience all the laid-back possibilities of life at the expense of something more important. We may be denying serious aspects of our life for fear of changing, moving on, or looking at the truth of who we really are. It is time to free ourselves from anything that isn't working for us and move on to new possibilities.



My tarot card posts are done using Sarah Bartlett's interpretation of the cards.

Enjoy Life!

No comments: