Monday, August 4, 2014

Where Or What Next?

I know today's not a normal Tarot Card day, but I was doing some work in my Sacred Space room and thought, "Why don't I draw a card for today?" I actually drew a Pentacle today! It was the Seven Of Pentacles and that means it's time for a reality check. There has been quite a lot of effort that has been put into something and there has been enough progress done to where you can stand back and admire your work and evaluate where you are and where you're going. Does a new strategy need to be developed or can we stay on this present course? The card is telling us that we need to wrap things up on present projects, evaluate and prepare for a new strategy.



All my posts on Tarot Cards are done with the help of Sarah Bartlett's interpretation of the cards.

Enjoy Life!

No comments: